Provider news and updates
Changes to the provider website have been made, making it easier to find information as well as expanding content to a wider range of topics.
- News and Training is now available under the Quick Links on the homepage.
- Roles and Responsibilities is now available under the Quick Links on the homepage. This section will explain the relationship between Service Facilitators, Providers and Funding Specialists.
- Frequently Asked Questions is now Questions and has been expanded to include frequently asked questions and answers about certification, documentation, service authorization, billing and payment and money management.
- Tools is now Resources and Forms with all the documents and forms reorganized by topic.
- Additional contacts have been added.
In order to comply with new HIPAA laws, the agency is now emailing sensitive information in an encrypted format. Encrypted emails are emails that are encoded so that someone without a password cannot read the contents.For instructions on how to open encrypted emails, click here.
Any updates for the Provider Search?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and changes will be made promptly.